Friday, January 1, 2010


Follow-up on the Sardine MADNESS!!!

Santa got me the most amazing present this year! HOW DID HE KNOW!?!?!?!

He's Santa- that's how!!

It's a tin packed full of SARDINES!!!!!

Chocolate Sardines that is...



Additionally, I found this AMAZING book called Arlene the Sardine by Chris Raschka. It is about a little brisling (the sardine predecessor) who wanted to be a sardine. So that's just what she did. Which meant that she died... within the first 7 pages....

It was a thoroughly bizarre book...BUT I LOVED IT! So morbid... BUT SO AWESOME!

Anyway, here is a link to the Amazon page-- click on the picture to look inside the book. There are only a few images from inside the book, but I think you get the picture. Anywho. Great story :) But don't take my word for it! Check it out at your local library!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOVE your new background. A LOT!! I totally would have been your partner in crime for THESE sardines.

    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete