Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Break Ketchup



11 Days of Christmas Break
By Beautiful Lady


On the first day of Christmas Break
I thought it wise to try
And update this blog before I die...


Way back in the summer
Before my best friend said "good-bye" (cuz she moved)
We saw tons of hot air balloons fly.



I tried the Sour Patch Kids drink
From Jamba Juice "secret" menu
I got my SOUR on at that venue.




Then I ate tongue
While sitting a rest'raunt El Salvador
It was good but I won't buy any more.

 

And then there's a Portabello
Mushroom that's so HUGE!
I had to make some food and not be a stooge.


I made a skirt without a pattern
'Twas a brain-drain
And in truth, it looks pretty plain.


At BYU, they have movie nights
Out there on the lawn
I went, and it was UP! that I saw.

 
I started teaching 4th grade
It has been really tough
But the kids I really do luff (love... but rhyming with tough)


 
For a scholarship luncheon
I ate some fancy food
It had 3 forks and nothing was stewed.



With my peep
I drove from UT to VA
In a truck with no air-condish'ning.







Kinda scary
But I learned how to drive a stick shift
But for your safety, please don't ask for a lift.





I know that this is copping out
But I have a niece
I didn't help, but she's as cute as meece (plural: mouse?)

 



For my mom, as a gift
I crocheted the perfect Afghan
It's big, blue, and warm and cozy



BEST! YEAR! EVER!
That was a little catch-up.
(Why not mustard?)

2 comments:

  1. I've so missed your writing!!! LOVE this, you talented little thing you. Keep up with the prose--for no other reason than it makes ME happy ;). Happy 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete