Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, news update! I got the job as a waitress at a pizzeria! :) This is so exciting! I have a bright red shirt to wear that will make me stand out like a sore thumb (especially because the rest of the workers are wearing black! But apparently they were out of black!) Oh well. I start next week, and then I go to Ireland next Sunday so I hope I don't forget everything!!!

I'm on another one of my David Archuleta "Crush" binges-it's ridiculous. For whatever reason, the fake claps and adolescent hearthrob vocal squeals are just so appealing to me! I sometimes feel the same way he does- "when we're hanging spending time girl, are we just friends is there more?"

I have slept in for the last 3 days, so next goal: get up at 6 tomorrow to get things done! Good grief!

Also, I found a little notebook that I was keeping...it was probably my junior/senior year in high school... that has a whole list of things that I want to do before I die! HOW EXCITING!!! This is really taking off! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment