Monday, October 26, 2009

"What of the Rebellion?"
General Tagge, Star Wars



See that sign?

Do ya? Do ya? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Do you know how much I hate being told what to do?


Well, if you can put 2 and 2 together, I have passed off another one of the 14000 things to do before I die: go into an "employees only" area... and not be an employee!! But, see, there's a difference between rebellion and stupidity here. The area was just a stairwell. If there was an actual, secret door with secret things secretly waiting for secret people to secretly read them, there is no way in heck I would go against the rules. Alas, ktln and I went down a few steps, snapped a pic, and ran back up again.

The thing is....

Wanna hear the thing?

The security guards were only 10 feet away from us.

Yep :)

Mission accomplished.

Aaaaaaaah yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment