Friday, September 10, 2010

Two posts in one day? AKA, this is me procrastinating doing the mountain of homework that is threatening to crush the very sole out of my sneakers.

My mom and I saw this magazine that we will hereby call M. Stewart magazine-- no, no, no, Martha S. magazine. After all, every good blogger knows that it is very important to remain unbiased and keep their work free of product placement.

So, at the grocery store, what did we behold but a BEAUTIFUL, full color eye-treat front cover that was just terribly enticing. After exhibiting all of our super human restraint, we caved and bought a copy.
Cue creepy man-voice:

And THIS is what was on that cover!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What ARE those?" you might ask incredulously.
"They're paint chips," I reply simply. "Just paint chips."

Now, lest you think that I stole all of those lovely little color swatches, I did ask to pay for them at Home Depot, but they refused me service! Spurned my hard earned money!! Can you believe that?!

Anyway, I thought it just turned out wonderfully!
THANK YOU MARTHA! Once again, she didn't let me down!

3 comments:

  1. Megan I absolutely love this!! It is so gorgeous and I've shown it to all my roommates telling them that we should do it in our living room. When you went and got the paint chips did you have a certain order to what you picked or did you basically just pick up one of everything?
    Again, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just picked colors up and down the color wall- it was SO FUN!!! I loved doing it! We used sticky tack, and that worked splendidly :)

    ReplyDelete