Thursday, December 16, 2010

B RATED CHILLERS!





















This world is full of danger. Mummies hands out to strangle victims! "Unspeakable horrors from outer space that paralyze the living and resurrect the dead!" "Lost River Lake was a thriving resort, until they appeared... PIRANHAS!" "The FEAR of the YEAR!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This to-do list was to watch a B-rated movie. In case you don't know what constitutes a B-rated movie, here is a bit of light reading to illustrate the concept. In a nut shell, a B-rated movie is an extremely low budget film that is mainly produced to turn any kind of profit. Sensational and thrilling, these flicks keep you on the edge of your seat the entire way.

It's finals week in BYU-land, and I am done with 5 of my 6 finals; therefore, I have LOADS of time to kill. SO after taking an Ed Psych finals that kicked my rump, I was feeling a little weepy and Priscilla (my roomie) and I went to the library. We ended up checking out....

DUM DUM DUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!

THE CAT PEOPLE

ANNNNNNDDDDDD

THE CURSE OF THE CAT PEOPLE!!!










2 comments:

  1. OK, one of the actors billed on The Curse of the Cat People is named Sir Lancelot. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cats. So does that make me a cat people? (person)?

    ReplyDelete