Sunday, November 29, 2009

BEWARE THE STORM!!!Football. Mmmmmmm! My favorite thing to eat, breathe, sweat, smell, look at, watch-- everything!! I JUST LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!! That is the game with the 3 inch orange and black spotted ball, right? Anyway, the game yesterday was actually enjoyable! Hard to believe, right? BUT SEE!!!! We went into overtime because we were TIED in the last 30 seconds!!!! UTAH kicked a FIELD GOAL which brought them up to 23 POINTS!!! OH NO!!! WHAT NOW BYU!?!?!?! I know you are all DYING to see what happens next!!! Well, BYU SCORED A TOUCHDOWN!! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!! WHAT NOW UTAH?!?!?!
BAH HA HA HA!!!


So then of course the natural course of events would be to storm the field, right?
RIGHT!

And we didn't even get arrested!! WAH HOO!!! There were giant hulking masses (football players) EVERYWHERE!!! I couldn't believe that they were REAL!! I mean, I only ever see them when they are tiny little men running around in tight clothes on a green field... So being up close-- THEY WERE HUGE!!!!

And I touched one on the shoulder....
And he didn't even know it....

Now that I've officially established myself as a creeper, just know-- it wasn't TOO creeperish. Ok, maybe it was...

But it was the chance of a lifetime!!! WOAH!!! I mean, really? YOU'RE HUGE!!! Do I regret being a creeper for that brief little moment? Nope.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm honored to have been your partner in crime for the past TWO things checked off your list. A-N-D I'm very impressed with all the football terminology in this post. Very impressive. Oh, and what's with my hood in those pictures? Bahaha! Who cares? We stormed the field after a victory over Utah! Ah, the rivalry. :)

    ReplyDelete