Monday, November 9, 2009

Jump! Jump! Jump! The house is Jumpin'!

I've never been to a concert before, so before I die, I have to go to one. This little city concert was just to whet the appetite- and might I say, it was SO fun! I have this thing where I have to meet someone famous before I die, also, and this was the closest I've come thus far.

The band is named Truman- they are extremely talented! In fact, I'm listening to them right this second as I am writing this!!
You can't tell from the picture, but Chad Truman (the one on the far right) is touching my shoulder! EEP! So I also did something else on my "to-do" list-- bought an autographed CD!!!!

To recap-- all in one night I:

1. Went to a concert
2. Talked to someone "famous" (and he touched my shoulder!)
3. Bought an autographed CD

Needless to say, by the time we left, my legs were J-ELLO! from all of the famousness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment