Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sew Easy! Sew Fun! Sew fast!
(There have got to be a MILLION other little play-on-words for this)

I have had this Buttercup bag saved in my bookmarks for a couple of years now. It has been taunting me! Cute little purse out of 2 FAT QUARTERS?! Is such a thing possible?! Could it be true?! NO WAY!
BUT YES! YES! IT IS TRUE!! I did not have any black semi-fancy purses (in fact, I did not have any purses really...) SO. Being the professional seamstress that I am (*cough*) I figured, why not make one? So I did. The above is the result. SO easy! SO fun! SO fast!

But of course, black is boring. And I am DEFINITELY not a boring person. And because I made it, I can do anything I want with the creative license that comes with seamstressing, so I made the lining rainbow fish scales fabric. Ahhhh. Perfect.
Opening the purse is like a party for your eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment