Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Thhhhhhhhis is the night.... it's a beauuuuutiful night! And they call it bella notte (ooooooooo!)

Mamma Mia! Id-a like-a some ravioli! My mom has been tormenting me since the beginning of the year because while I have been SLAVING away getting an education in afar off Provo-land, she has been sitting on the couch, watching soap operas and eating bon-bons ALL THE WHILE trying a new recipe every week. AND she has been taking cooking classes!
For Rude.

But the bright side of it all is, that since I am home, I get to reap the benefits of her labors! RAVIOLI HERE I COME!

























There they are a-cookin'. mmm...mmm... good. Luckily, since I am home and all, I get to go to cooking classes too! And guess what the next class is? DUTCH LETTERS! FROM SCRATCH!
(updates will follow shortly)


No comments:

Post a Comment