Thursday, April 29, 2010

As you can probably tell from the sudden influx of blog posts, it is summertime.
And I am at home in Iowa
waiting for my background check to clear so that I can start my job. I figure that I need to write down some goals for this summer-- you know, things I can pass off.

1. Learn to play the ukulele well. A friend of mine and I went to a "learn to play ukulele in your elementary school classroom" class at BYU a few weeks ago. UKULELE IS THE FUNNEST THING TO DO IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! GAH!!! Anyway.
2. Go to Springfield, IL to the Abraham Lincoln Museum. HISTORY!
3. Learn how to whittle.
4. Get buff arm muscles from splitting wood.

That's all I can think of right now, but there is sure to be some more things added to the list. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment