Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nice new background, eh? Might I say how especially nice the header is? Might I? Oh, please, might I?

It may not seem like much, but that little header at the top of the page took me FOR-EV-ER to figure out!!!!!!! GAH!!!

See, the actual downloading of the header was easy, and the adding text was easy, but grouping the two together was UBER difficult!

DID YOU KNOW THAT...?

Did you know that you can't group a text box and a picture in Microsoft Word? Did you know that Paint is very finicky about their text and pictures too? Did you know that you can't select all and paste into Paint and have it work? Did you know that if you try that, the lot comes out super pixelated? Did you know that WordArt did not count as a picture and therefore had troubles being grouped to a picture? Did you know that you can't copy a select all into the picture gallery?

WELL, NOW YOU KNOW!

Finally, I used the screen clipping technique in Microsoft OneNote and voila! C'est magnifique! Blinging up the blog was the next thing on my to do- and, not to toot my own horn (toot! toot!), doesn't it look wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment