Saturday, July 24, 2010

(Sing the following song to the tune of the "Oscar Meyer Wiener" song)

Smarmy, smarmy, smarmy, smarmy smarmy.
I really like that word, oh, can't you see-ee-eeeee
Smarmy, smarmy, smarmy, smarmy, smarmeeeeee
Though it's not my personality.

Smarmy really has nothing to do with this post.

Moving on! Oh boy have I ever done a ton of things this summer that pass things off my list! The problem is finding the time to write down all of the experiences... So I guess that I'll write down the most recent one that I did: make a market bag!

This bag is supposed to the "green" way of doing things- you know, use your own bag at the market to save all sorts of plastic trees and things...
But I already don't use plastic bags very often cuz it's just kind of wasteful, and I generally have really big purses that I can fit things into. (makes the five finger discount veeeeeery efficient! Jk! Jk!) This bag was only supposed to have the handles, but I added a shoulder strap because I just like shoulder straps, that's why.
But see, the next problem is that this bag is made using triple crochet! And what does that mean, class? That there are gigantic holes! But what about coins and pencils and other necessary writing accessories- wouldn't they slip right through? Yes, class, you are correct. Therefore, I made a cute little pencil bag and a cute little coin purse to eliminate that problem. I thought that they turned out rather cute and little.


THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment