Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Recipe Hall of Fame: HERE I COME!!!!

One of my 14000 things to do before I die is be published. There are a number of things that I want to publish, and I am SO EXCITED!!!

Yesterday I created a new Tomato/Chicken/Garden vegetable stew recipe- it was pretty good, but nothing too special- and I typed it up and submitted it to my FAVORITE recipe website: Allrecipes.com! AND GUESS WHAT?!?! Go ahead... guess :)

MY RECIPE WAS ACCEPTED AND IS EDITING BEFORE IT IS PUBLISHED!!! WAH HOOO!!! So what if it's just a website, because hey, don't rain on my parade, huh? Ahhh yeah! Of course, I doubt anyone will ever see this recipe seeing as how there are a BILLION recipes on my FAVORITE recipe website called allrecipes.com, but hey, I'm just gonna keep dreaming!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I didn't even know that! I didn't even know that you posted things on your blog! LITTLE DID I KNOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete