Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So. All I have ever wanted to do is work in the Special Collections section of the Harold B. Lee Library. That is all I have ever wanted to do.


Ever.



So today I applied for a job as a Veteran's History/Folklore Manuscript processor.

I find out in a few days if I will be granted an interview.

Eeekk... I'm so nervous!

According to http://lib.byu.edu/sites/sc/services/,
"The library holds 375,000 rare books and print matter, over 1.2 million photographs and 11,000 unique manuscript and archival collections. The library also offers numerous exhibits, lectures, tours and conferences related to its holdings"

NOT ONLY THAT! But there are the original film reels of Jimmy Stewart, Oscar statues, original copies of the Book of Mormon-- you can pretty much name something and they have it!!!

IT'S LIKE HISTORY NERDS 'R' US!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. So pretty much I hope that I get the job.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I certainly think you are the most qualified! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete